Advocates for Ohio’s Future hosted a webinar on Nonprofit Voter Registration and Engagement on Thursday, September 11 from 3-4:00 p.m. This was the first webinar in AOF’s new monthly advocacy webinar series!
You and your organization can help register and mobilize the people your organization serves, ensuring greater participation in our democracy. Our guest speakers from Ohio VOTES shared:
- Easy methods to register new voters and update voter registration
- The deadlines and Ohio ID rules for the 2014 general election
- Get registration materials and information cards for your organization
- Update your voter registration online here (change address only)
- Full voter registration form (must be printed and mailed)
Click here to watch the webinar on our You Tube channel.