The webinar featured:
- Larke Recchie, Executive Director of the Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging (o4a)
- Teresa Lampl, Associate Director of the Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Service Providers
- Lisa Hamler-Fugitt, Executive Director of the Ohio Association of Foodbanks (OAF)
- Cathy Levine, Executive Director of UHCAN Ohio and Co-Chair of Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
Advocates highlighted the need to build public support and public understanding for budget solutions that strengthen communities and our economy in Ohio.
Take action this week:
Take action this month:
- Visit your State Representative
- Find who your State Representative is here.
- Review our “effective legislative visits” webinar here.
- Ask your Representative: Can we count on you to strengthen families and communities and make Ohioans more competitive?
Share resources with your State Representative:
- Share our 2014-15 Budget Goals
- Share our Talking Points (PDF)
- Share 3 Background Sheets on Key Issue Areas (Fact Sheet PDF)
Review the webinar recording and slides here:
- Watch the webinar (audio and video)