Advocates for Ohio’s Future accomplishes its mission by:
- Making sure that our state budget priorities take into account the basic needs of the vulnerable and of those struggling because of the current recession;
- Raising awareness of the value of vital public services and the role they play in the lives of Ohio children and adults;
- Educating Ohioans about the interdependence between human services and economic stability;
- Building district-wide networks of supporters and organizations across the state willing to inform their families, friends, neighbors, the media, and constituencies and to advocate for vital public services; and
- Working to make Ohio’s health and human service delivery system more streamlined and coordinated.
To that end, Advocates for Ohio’s Future supports a budget solution that protects vulnerable populations.
A nonpartisan coalition, Advocates for Ohio’s Future is funded by a combination of foundation and member grants, supporter contributions, and in-kind donations. If you would like to support the work of Advocates for Ohio’s Future, click here.