Endorsement of Advocates for Ohio’s Future indicates the endorsing organization’s support of public funding for health, human services, and early care & education. AOF makes no evaluation of endorsing organizations, their missions, operations, or commitment to our goals.
The list is updated regularly. If you do not see your organization listed, please contact us.
Statewide Endorsing Organizations
1. AARP Ohio
2. American Association of University Women of Ohio
3. Caregiver Homes of Ohio
5. Center for Community Solutions
6. Children’s Defense Fund of Ohio
7. Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio
8. League of Women Voters of Ohio
9. Mental Health Advocacy Coalition
10. National Association of Social Workers-Ohio
11. National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Chapters
12. National Youth Advocate Program
13. Ohio AIDS Coalition
14. Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
15. Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
16. Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
17. Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
18. Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
19. Ohio Association of Foodbanks
20. Ohio Association of Free Clinics
21. Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
22. Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association
23. Ohio Citizen Advocates
24. Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services
25. Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
26. Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Service Providers
27. Ohio Domestic Violence Network
28. Ohio Family and Children First Coordinators Association
29. Ohio GroundWork Campaign
30. Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
31. Ohio Nurses Association
32. Ohio Olmstead Taskforce
33. Ohio Poverty Law Center
34. Ohio Provider Resource Association
35. Ohio Psychological Association
36. Ohio RSVP Directors’ Association
37. Ohio School Based Health Care Association
38. Ohio State Governmental Relations Corp.
39. Ohio United Way
40. Ohio Voice
41. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Ohio
42. Policy Matters Ohio
44. Public Children Service Association of Ohio
45. The Arc of Ohio
46. Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio
47. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
48. Voices for Ohio’s Children
49. We Believe Ohio
Local and Regional Endorsing Organizations (by city)
50. Akron: 100 Black Men of Greater Akron
51. Akron: Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
52. Akron: Akron Summit Community Action, Inc.
53. Akron: Alternative Community Services, Inc.
54. Akron: Ardmore, Inc.
55. Akron: Crossroads Hospice
56. Akron: Heart to Heart Family Support Center
57. Akron: Mature Services, Inc.
58. Akron: Maxim Healthcare
59. Akron: Mental Health America of Summit County
60. Akron: REM Ohio Inc.
61. Akron: Summit County Community Partnership
62. Akron: Summit County Department of Job and Family Services
63. Akron: Tri-County Independent Living Center, Inc.
64. Akron: United Disability Services
65. Ashland: Ashland County Council on Aging
66. Ashtabula: Ashtabula County Children Services Board
67. Athens: Athens County Children Services
68. Athens: Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development
69. Athens: Havar, Inc.
70. Batavia: James Sauls Homeless Shelter
71. Batavia: Clermont County Community Services, Inc.
72. Beachwood: Connections: Health.Wellness.Advocacy.
73. Beachwood: Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland
74. Berea: Berea Children’s Home
75. Blanchester: Blanchester Community Food Pantry
76. Brunswick: Love INC of Medina County
77. Byesville: Area Agency on Aging District 9
78. Cadiz: Harrison County Dept. of Job & Family Services
79. Cambridge: Alcohol and Drug Services of Guernsey County
80. Cambridge: Community Treasures
81. Cambridge: Guernsey County Children Services
82. Cambridge: Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
83. Cambridge: Guernsey Health Choices, Inc.
84. Cambridge: Guernsey Residential, Inc.
85. Canton: Battle Services
86. Canton: Curtis Group, Inc.
87. Canton: J.R. Coleman Family Service Corp
88. Canton: The Lenzy Family Institute
89. Canton: P.A.L. Mission
90. Canton: ResCare
91. Canton: Siffrin Inc.
92. Canton: Sweet Serenity Homecare
93. Canton: United Way of Greater Stark County
94. Carrollton: Carroll County Department of Job & Family Services
95. Celina: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
96. Cincinnati: 4C for Children
97. Cincinnati: Anderson Ferry Food Pantry
98. Cincinnati: Beech Acres Parenting Center
99. Cincinnati: Camelot Community Care
100. Cincinnati: Caracole, Inc.
101. Cincinnati: Center for Independent Living Options, Inc.
102. Cincinnati: The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
103. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center
104. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Deacons
105. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Health Network
106. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Public Schools Safe Routes to School Program
107. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Union Bethel
108. Cincinnati: Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
109. Cincinnati: Community Impact, Inc.
110. Cincinnati: Contact Center
111. Cincinnati: Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
112. Cincinnati: Creative Housing Resources LTD
113. Cincinnati: Day Star Worship Center
114. Cincinnati: Dominican Sisters of Hope
115. Cincinnati: Drop Inn Center
116. Cincinnati: Enrollment Management Services
117. Cincinnati: Episcopal Deacons of Southern Ohio
118. Cincinnati: Freestore Foodbank
119. Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
120. Cincinnati: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
121. Cincinnati: Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati
122. Cincinnati: The HealthCare Connection
123. Cincinnati: Healthy Moms & Babes
124. Cincinnati: Holistic, Inc.
125. Cincinnati: Jewish Family Service
126. Cincinnati: Leadership Council of Human Service Executives
127. Cincinnati: League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
128. Cincinnati: Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
129. Cincinnati: LifePoint Solutions
130. Cincinnati: Lighthouse Youth Services
131. Cincinnati: Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
132. Cincinnati: Mathis Foundation for Children
133. Cincinnati: Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
134. Cincinnati: Necco Ohio
135. Cincinnati: Ohio Disability Action Coalition
136. Cincinnati: Planned Parenthood SW Ohio
137. Cincinnati: Peace Village
138. Cincinnati: The People’s Empowerment Coalition of Ohio
139. Cincinnati: Pressley Ridge
140. Cincinnati: Pro Seniors, Inc.
141. Cincinnati: SC Ministry Foundation
142. Cincinnati: Seniors Helping Seniors
143. Cincinnati: Southeast Ecumenical Ministry Food Pantry
144. Cincinnati: Starfire
145. Cincinnati: St. George Food Pantry
146. Cincinnati: St. Joseph Orphanage
147. Cincinnati: St. Leo Food Pantry
148. Cincinnati: Talbert House
149. Cincinnati: United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cincinnati
150. Cincinnati: United Methodist Church
151. Cincinnati: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
152. Cincinnati: Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
153. Cincinnati: VRI
154. Circleville: Pickaway County Job & Family Services
155. Cleveland: Beech Brook
156. Cleveland: Benjamin Rose Institute
157. Cleveland: Cleveland Eastside Ex-Offender Coalition
158. Cleveland: Cleveland Foodbank
159. Cleveland: Cleveland Housing Network
160. Cleveland: Cleveland Teachers Union, Local 279
161. Cleveland: Cleveland Tenants Organization
162. Cleveland: Community Care Network
163. Cleveland: Consortium Against Adult Abuse
164. Cleveland: Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
165. Cleveland: Helping All Students to Independence
166. Cleveland: Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
167. Cleveland: Linking Employment, Abilities & Potential
168. Cleveland: Long Term Care Ombudsman
169. Cleveland: Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
170. Cleveland: Magnolia Clubhouse
171. Cleveland: Neighborhood Family Practice / We Are The Uninsured
172. Cleveland: New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
173. Cleveland: Northern Ohioans for Budget Legislation Equality
174. Cleveland: Pope John Paul Ozanam Center
175. Cleveland: Recovery Resources
176. Cleveland: Regional Infant Hearing Program
177. Cleveland: Starting Point
178. Cleveland: The Arc of Greater Cleveland
179. Cleveland: The Center for Families & Children
180. Cleveland: United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries
181. Cleveland: Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
182. Cleveland Heights: Healthy Fathering Collaborative of Greater Cleveland
183. Cleveland Heights: Hope Lutheran Church
184. Coal Grove: Appalachian Children and Families First Council
185. College Corner: Preble County Family & Children First Council
186. Columbus: 24-Seven Home Health Care
187. Columbus: Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women
188. Columbus: Axis Center for Public Awareness of People with Disabilities
189. Columbus: Baker Nonprofit Management, LLC
190. Columbus: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging, AAA 6
191. Columbus: Channing & Associates
192. Columbus: Clintonville Beechwold Community Resources Center
193. Columbus: AIDS Resource Center Ohio, Inc.
194. Columbus: Columbus Center for Human Services
195. Columbus: Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence
196. Columbus: Columbus Women in Black
197. Columbus: Community Organizing Center
198. Columbus: Community Research Partners
199. Columbus: Council on Healthy Mothers & Babies
200. Columbus: Directions for Youth & Families
201. Columbus: Drug Policy Alliance Ohio
202. Columbus: Early Care and Learning (ECAL)
203. Columbus: Embracing Autism
204. Columbus: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
205. Columbus: Family Voices of Ohio
206. Columbus: Homeless Families Foundation
207. Columbus: Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
208. Columbus: Hunger Network in Ohio
209. Columbus: Jewish Vocational Service
210. Columbus: LifeCare Alliance
211. Columbus: Masjid-As-Salaamah, Inc.
212. Columbus: Measurement Resources Company
213. Columbus: Molina Healthcare of Ohio
214. Columbus: National Center for Adoption Law & Policy
215. Columbus: Progressive Peace Coalition
216. Columbus: Results
217. Columbus: Simply EZ of Columbus
218. Columbus: St. John’s Episcopal Church
219. Columbus: UMADAOP of Franklin County, Inc.
220. Columbus: United Way of Central Ohio
221. Columbus: Young Adult Community Development, Inc.
222. Coshocton: Coshocton Help Me Grow
223. Coshocton: RHDD
224. Dayton: Advocates for People with Developmental Disabilities
225. Dayton: Artemis Center
226. Dayton: Children Have Options in Caring Environments (Choices), Inc.
227. Dayton: Choices in Community Living
228. Dayton: ComForcare Senior Services
229. Dayton: Comfort Keepers, Inc.
230. Dayton: Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area
231. Dayton: Community Development Corporation Resource Consortium, Inc.
232. Dayton: Daybreak
233. Dayton: Dayton Autism Society
234. Dayton: Dayton Building Trades
235. Dayton: Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
236. Dayton: The Foodbank, Inc.
237. Dayton: Haven Behavioral Senior Care of Dayton
238. Dayton: The Hope Foundation of Greater Dayton
239. Dayton: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton
240. Dayton: New Life Laborers for GOD Community Church
241. Dayton: Partners for Community Living
242. Dayton: Putting People First
243. Dayton: Senior Resource Connection
244. Dayton: St. Vincent de Paul
245. Dayton: United Baptist Church
246. Dayton: United Rehab Services
247. Dayton: United Way of the Greater Dayton Area
248. Dayton: Wesley Community Center
249. Dayton: Wright State University Dept. of Social Work
250. Dennison: HARCATUS Tri-County CAO, Inc.
251. Dublin: National Eligibility Solutions, LLC
252. Dublin: ViaQuest, Inc.
253. East Cleveland: B.R.I.D.G.E. The Gap Education and Community Foundation
254. East Cleveland: East End Neighborhood House
255. Elyria: Easter Seals
256. Elyria: Lorain County Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities, Inc.
257. Fairfield: Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Fairfield)
258. Fairfield: Shared Harvest Foodbank
259. Findlay: Open Arms Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services
260. Flat Rock: Flat Rock Homes
261. Forest: Sisters Helping Sisters
262. Fremont: Liberty Center of Sandusky County
263. Fremont: WSOS Community Action
264. Gahanna: OCSEA/AFSCME Local 11
265. Gahanna: The Woods at Parkside
266. Gallipolis: Gallia County Department of Job and Family Services
267. Galloway: PrevaHealth
268. Galloway: Westland Ecumenical Community Food Pantry
269. Georgetown: Helping Hands in Christian Services
270. Grove City: Grove City Food Pantry and Emergency Services, Inc.
271. Groveport: Pro Health Care Services
272. Hamden: Agape Food Pantry
273. Hamilton: LifeSpan
274. Hamilton: Mercy St. Raphael
275. Hamilton: New Life Baptist Mission
276. Hamilton: Open Door Pantry
277. Hamilton: YWCA Hamilton
278. Harrison: Services to Adults and Youth, Inc.
279. Highland Hills: Achievement Centers for Children
280. Hilliard: Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries
281. Hillsboro: Carmel Church of God
282. Hillsboro: Highland County Community Action
283. Hillsboro: Highland County Department of Job and Family Services
284. Hillsboro: Samaritan Outreach Services
285. Holland: Anne Grady Services
286. Ironton: Southern Ohio Behavioral Health
287. Jackson: RSVP of the Ohio Valley
288. Lancaster: Fairfield County Job & Family Services
289. Lebanon: Warren County Community Services Inc.
290. Lima: Adventist Food Pantry
291. Lima: Allen County Children Services
292. Lima: Area Agency on Aging 3, Inc.
293. Lima: West Ohio Food Bank
294. Lisbon: Family Recovery Center
295. Lisbon: Lisbon First United Methodist Church
296. Lodi: The Oaks Family Care Center
297. Logan: Hocking County Children Services
298. Logan: Salvation Army Hocking County
299. London: Madison County Department of Job & Family Services
300. London: Madison County Department of Family & Children
301. Lorain: Child Care Resource Center
302. Lorain: Lorain Cooperative Ministry
303. Lorain: Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
304. Lorain: United Way of Greater Lorain County
305. Loveland: Epiphany United Methodist Church
306. Mansfield: District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
307. Mansfield: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals
308. Maple Heights: Goddesses Blessing Goddesses
309. Maple Heights: Helping All Students to Independence
310. Mansfield: Richland County Parent Mentors
311. Marion: Marion County Job & Family Services
312. Marion: Turning Point
313. Mason: Community Options, Inc.
314. Maumee: The Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
315. Medina: Alternative Paths, Inc.
316. Medina: Adventist Community Services
317. Medina: Cornerstone Wellness, Inc.
318. Medina: Feeding Medina County
319. Medina: Help Me Grow Project-Medina Co.
320. Medina: Medina County Auditor’s Office
321. Medina: Medina County Health Department
322. Medina: Medina County Job and Family Services
323. Medina: Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
324. Medina: Veterans Service Office
325. Mentor: Crossroads
326. Montpelier: Potter’s Hands Restoration
327. Moraine: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
328. Mt. Vernon: Knox County Head Start, Inc.
329. Nelsonville: The Sech-Kar Co.
330. New Philadelphia: Advocacy, Choices & Empowerment (ACE), Inc
331. New Philadelphia: Help Me Grow of Tuscarawas County
332. New Philadelphia: Personal & Family Counseling Services of Tuscarawas Valley, Inc.
333. Newark: The Compassion Coalition
334. Newark: Licking County Job & Family Services
335. Newark: The Main Place, Inc.
336. Newark: Pathways of Central Ohio
337. Newark: People First of Licking County
338. Newark: The Salvation Army
339. North Olmsted: Empowering People
340. Northwood: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals of Northwest Ohio, LLC
341. Orrville: Salvation Army – Maiwurm Service Center
342. Ottawa: Putnam County Educational Service Center
343. Ottawa: Putnam County Job and Family Services
344. Oxford: Oxford Community Choice Pantry
345. Oxford: PUSH – People United for Self Help
346. Painesville: Forbes House
347. Paulding: Rock-Sea Farms
348. Piketon: The Community Action Committee of Pike County
349. Portsmouth: Community Action Organization of Scioto County
350. Portsmouth: Mature Services
351. Portsmouth: Scioto County Department of Job and Family Services
352. Portsmouth: Senior Employment Center
353. Portsmouth: Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
354. Portsmouth: The Counseling Center, Inc.
355. Portsmouth: United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
356. Ravenna: Family & Community Services, Inc.
357. Ravenna: Independence, Inc.
358. Rio Grande: Area Agency on Aging District 7
359. Rocky River: Georgia M. Reash & Associates
360. Sciotoville: Potter’s House Ministries
361. Shiloh: Plymouth Shiloh Food Pantry
362. Sidney: Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
363. Smithville: The Village Network
364. Springfield: Age Advantage SCS
365. Springfield: American Red Cross
366. Springfield: Clark County Family and Children First Council
367. Springfield: Interfaith Hospitality Network
368. Springfield: Job & Family Services of Clark County
369. Springfield: McKinley Hall
370. Springfield: Medical Professional Resources, LLC
371. Springfield: Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc.
372. Springfield: Open Hands Free Store
373. Springfield: Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign, and Logan Counties
374. St. Clairsville: Belmont County Dept of JFS
375. St. Clairsville: Community Action Commission of Belmont County
376. St. Clairsville: ResCare
377. St. Louisville: House of New Hope
378. Stow: Hope Homes
379. Stow: Summit County Public Health
380. Sylvania: The Ability Center of Greater Toledo
381. Tiffin: Renaissance House, Inc.
382. Tiffin: Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
383. Toledo: Adelante, Inc.
384. Toledo: Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
385. Toledo: Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
386. Toledo: Bethany House
387. Toledo: Board of Community Relations
388. Toledo: Community Residential Services, Inc.
389. Toledo: Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
390. Toledo: Family Service of Northwest Ohio
391. Toledo: Franciscan Shelters DBA Bethany House
392. Toledo: Harbor House
393. Toledo: Josina Lott Residential & Community Services
394. Toledo: Lucas County Family and Children First Council
395. Toledo: Toledo Area Jobs with Justice Coalition
396. Toledo: Toledo Area Ministries
397. Toledo: Toledo Fair Housing Center
398. Toledo: Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
399. Toledo: Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, Inc.
400. Toledo: Toledo Seagate Food Bank
401. Toledo: Unison Behavioral Health
402. Toledo: United Way of Greater Toledo
403. Toledo: YWCA of NW Ohio
404. Toledo: Zepf Center
405. Uniontown: Area Agency on Aging 10B, Inc.
406. Urbana: Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services
407. Urbana: Champaign Residential Service, Inc.
408. Urbana: Urbana Champaign County Senior Center, Inc.
409. Valley View: AHS / Ohio Mentor
410. Wadsworth: Soprema Senior Center
411. Warren: ACOP Center
412. Warren: Grandma’s Playhouse
413. Warsaw: Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
414. Washington Court House: Fayette County Department of Job & Family Services
415. Wauseon: Pennington Orchards
416. Waverly: Appalachia New Day Ministries
417. Wellston: Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.
418. Wellston: Jenkins Memorial Health Facility
419. West Liberty: Adriel, Inc.
420. West Liberty: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board of Logan and Champaign Counties
421. Westerville: Concord Counseling Services
422. Westerville: Life Builders
423. Westerville: St. Joseph Home, Inc.
424. Westlake: Passion for Change
425. Woodsfield: Monroe County Department of Job and Family Services
426. Wooster: Community Action Wayne/Medina
427. Wooster: United Way of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Inc.
428. Wooster: The Village Network
429. Wooster: Wayne County Housing Coalition
430. Worthington: Middle East Peace Foundation
431. Worthington: RMS of Ohio, Inc.
432. Xenia: Greene County Department of Job & Family Services
433. Xenia: Housing Solutions
434. Xenia: Xenia Adult Recreation and Services Center
435. Youngstown: Northeast Ohio Legal Services
436. Zanesville: Muskingum Behavioral Health
437. Zanesville: Muskingum Counseling Center
438. Zanesville: Muskingum County Job and Family Services
439. Zanesville: Muskingum Residentials, Inc.
440. Zanesville: Six County, Inc.
Add your organization to this list — endorse AOF today.